FIA, MSA, SCAA Approved.
Box, tubular spaceframe Cold drawn seamless steel tubing. Jig constructed and MIG welded.
Stressed aluminium alloy panels
Anti-intrusion side structures
FIA, SCAA, MSA approved.
Dimensions GT Furi:
Weight 390kg---Length 3520---Width 1420mm
Height 1030mm---Wheel Base 2000mm
Front Track 1380mm---Rear Track 1430mm
Ground Clearance 40mm.
FIA, SCCA, MSA approved 6 point harness
Mechanically triggered fire extinguisher
External ignition cut out switch.
Since the launch of the original Global GT lights in 1999. We have the enviable status of never having a driver injured in one of our cars. The chassis strength has been tested with many race miles and we've never seen a fatigue failure. With all components designed to last a season, a true testament to the original design and Graham Hathaway. Further testament to Graham's involvement he Introduced BESCR Bike Engine Sports Car Series. Launched at Brands Hatch on October 18/19th 2008. Providing a further opportunity to race the new Global GT Furi.
Global GT1 or GT Furi factory built from 19,750 + VAT.
- Engine: Yamaha 1000cc, 20 valve DOHC, 4 cylinder carburettor. Maximum Power 150bhp @ 11,750rpm.
- Transmission: 6 Speed sequential primary gear change with Standard multi plate to slipper type clutch.
- Steering: High Ratio rack and pinion. 1.4 Turns lock to lock.
- Front Suspension: Double wishbone, with Ohlins Dampers aluminium hubs and 6 pot callipers.
- Rear Suspension: Double wishbone, with Ohlins dampers, steel hubs and 2 pot callipers.
- Wheels and Tyres: 13 x 7j forged aluminium all round, Slicks 7.0/20.0-13 Wets 160/530 x 13.
High quality GRP with Removable front and engine covers,
Front splitter. Twin element adjustable rear wing.
- Fuel System: Foam filled tank with electric pump To FIA, SCCA, MSA spec.