Hospitality at its best
We searched long and hard for over a year before we found our Coach. Originally built for Porsche and Then used by Seat Sport UK in the BTCC our coach comes with plenty of facilities, not to mention the 17.5m by 10m awning with solid sides and roof, rola-trac flooring and a 5m kitchen servery area.
The upstairs has a separate room to the front that can be used for briefing the team, private meetings, dining for up to 8, watching the 32" 3D LED TV or just as a viewing platform. The main section of the coach boasts a leather covered seating area for 12 people complete with 32" 3D LED TV, Surround sound music system, private integrated fridge, and even an electrically extending table! Moving towards the rear we find a proper shower room and toilet and then at the back a further room and table offering seating for 6, again TV and internet services are plumbed in.
The downstairs of the coach comprises of a fully fitted industrial preperation kitchen complete with fridges, commercial dishwashers and plenty of preparation space. Cooking is by a industrial BBQ connected externally, many packages exist for Food and Drink or you can hire in your own Catering Company. Please enquire for details.
Exiting the kitchen and into the awning you find a further 2 TV's built into the side of the coach, with further options of a Scalextric track and Wii games machine complement the entertainment system and even a Karaoke machine.
This well equipped coach, its awning, tables, chairs and kitchen
area's are available for hire, hourly, daily, or weekly. For special events such as
Weddings or Product launches through to race meetings and corporate hospitality.
Our race day rates for 1 to 3 days are:
1500 for the Coach on its own to any circuit in the UK, and Wales with Scotland costing 1750.
The awning costs an additional 1500 for erection, dismantling and housekeeping. Please be aware it takes 6 hours to assemble and 4 hours to disassemble, make sure the location, if you have chosen it, allows us to get in earlier and leave later then your guests.
Many packages exist for Food and Drink or you can hire in your own Catering Company.
Call our Direct Hire line on 01604 866599
Comfort - Privacy - Entertainment - Dining - Marketing.
- Main Seating Area Leather trimmed with a personal fridge, TV, Wii games console and blinds to all windows. A place to relax or entertain.
- Rear Briefing Room A separate room to the rear offering TV, Video, DVD and Internet access, with a large table for discussing plans.
- Forward Briefing Room A light room offering a wide viewing area with privacy glass and window blinds, or just right for a cosy meal.
- Self Sufficient Power You don't need to worry about services, the coach has on-board generators, water tanks, a large battery back up system allowing it to function anywhere anytime.
- Kitchen Facilities With fridges, freezers a commercial dishwasher and a good size preparation area. For cooking we use a commercial 3 stage BBQ.
- Shower Room A full size power shower and all bathroom facilities should you need to freshen up during the day, or night.
- Awning Entertainment The awning offers the perfect place for indoor games, with the built in TV's, with Wii console and Karaoke machine the opportunity for dancing with or without a DJ and Scalextric set for the kids of all ages.
- Awning Food and Drink At 17.5meters long and 10 meters wide with seating and tables for 100 guests, a servery area measuring 5m ensures your guest get there food and drink with ease. We have options for refreshment to fine dining.